A 6-MONTH LEADERSHIP INCUBATOR FOR WOMEN OF COLOR
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
What You Get
While Zora’s House Ambassadorship is not a paid position, we’ve created this opportunity in hopes that you will get as much as you give, if not more! When you become a Leadership Fellow, you receive:
- An unlimited membership to the Zora’s House coworking space during your Fellowship.
- Unlimited personal and business value, including powerful relationships with dope women of color sistafriends, accountability partners, strategic collaborators, and much more!
- Curated, thoughtful introductions to movers and shakers in the Columbus community.
- Monthly, facilitated Fellowship Dinners to support your attainment of personal and professional goals identified at the beginning of the Fellowship period.
- References from core Zora’s House team members to put on your resume going forward.
AT THE SUCCESSFUL CONCLUSION OF THEIR FELLOWSHIP, FELLOWS WILL RECEIVE A $1000 STIPEND TO INVEST IN THEMSELVES AND FURTHER THEIR GOALS AND DREAMS.
What You Give
We realize we’re asking for a time commitment, so we assume you know your schedule well enough to know when to say ‘no’ to an opportunity like this. As an Leadership Fellow, you should be able to commit to the following:
- A mandatory half day orientation at the start of the program
- Shift Coverage: All Fellows are required to commit to two 4 hour shifts per week. (Hours of Operation: M/W/F 10 am to 6 pm and Saturday 10 am to 2 pm)
- Attend all monthly Fellowship Dinners and trainings (some exceptions may apply). Our monthly Dinners and trainings are opportunities to connect with your cohort and have interactive learning sessions on topics related to your personal and professional goals.
- Take on a “special project.” Special Projects include things like marketing and communications, event planning, community collaborations, fundraising, program development and other initiatives that are a combination of Zora’s House needs and Fellow interests and talents.
- Volunteering at ZH Events: Ambassadors are required to volunteer for 3-4 hours monthly during the 6-month cohort. It can be either virtual or in-person.
Please sign up below to get an alert when our applications reopen.