ARE YOU A CURRENT OR ASPIRING SMALL BUSINESS OWNER?
This is for you, sis.
Women of color are starting businesses faster than any other group. Yet, we often struggle to ensure our businesses can sustain us and our families.
In this course, participants will define their product or service, establish pricing, structure their business, set sales goals, and develop an actionable one-page business plan.
The course culminates with a Business Plan Presentation Day to practice articulating thoughts and ideas along with a Graduation where all students who successfully completed the course get recognized and presented with a Certificate of Completion.
Those who have complete this course are likely to double their revenue within 6 months to 1 year while realizing a profit.
For nine weeks you will dream, scheme, and plan for your business alongside a carefully curated cohort of women of color business owners. The full HerWay Business Builder Program includes nine weeks of interactive online classes on the following topics:
- Week 1: Getting Started – Pretest & Course Overview
- Week 2: Business Concept – Soundbite, Legal Structure & Taxes
- Week 3: Products, Pricing & Profitability – Breakeven Analysis
- Week 4: Final Projections – Sales Forecast & Cashflow
- Week 5: Q&A – CPA Guest Speaker
- Week 6: Marketing – Identifying Customers & Promotional Strategy
- Week 7: Business Plan Presentation Prep – Pitch Deck Development & Post test
- Week 8: Business Plan Submission – Class Evaluation
Plus worksheets, handouts, and case studies; communications with your instructor via the course website; and (1) one-on-one coaching session with a business coach.